Turning lookers into loyal customers is easy with my pre-pay packages.
Only pay for what you need and stay in control of your budget.
Plan your shoots in advance and always have photos at your fingertips.
Here's which small businesses my shoots are for:
Professional service, product, health & wellness, creative, online, tourism, hospitality & food, retail and other small businesses & solopreneurs...
...who want branding, business & lifestyle photos that feel like them
without the stress of a traditional shoot.
- I like to keep it fun! -
A great way to 'try me out' is to purchase a Single 2hr Digital Photo Shoot.
But the best way to experience my services is via one of my
limited Photo Shoot Subscriptions.
Every year Sweetshute releases only 25 Photo Subscriptions, which creates
an amazing community of small businesses.
Being part of this small community allows you to:
- save $$, which is good for your budget.
- pay monthly which frees up your cash-flow, so no BIG payments to save for.
- plan your shoots way in advance, so no more last minute crazy planning.
- have a steady stream of photos to access, no more panic selfies or photos.
- have team access to your gallery, so you don't have to manage photo delivery.
- build a working relationship with your photographer, so you won't have to
start from square one at every shoot.
- be taken out for a 1-on-1 lunch with me every year you stay on your photo shoot subscription
Click on one of the options belowto find out more.
There will be times you will either need an extra hour for your shoot
You'll want to add more people to your shoot
You'll want to print some of your photos on brochures, flyers, business cards, posters, etc.
Just click on your preference below:
You need to upgrade your photo license when you want to print a photo from a shoot. Your 2-hr shoot only has a Digital license, which gives you only digital rights (you can only use Digital licensed photos on digital platforms, click here to find out more), you'll need to upgrade your license for EACH shoot that you want to print photos from.
You can read more about it here.
Working with Sally has been one of the best decisions
for my brand. Sally is truly amazing at what she does, I have so much fun during my sessions and she has a way of really letting your personality shine through in her photos.
I recommend her to literally everyone.
- Shona Gates
Thank you so much Sally - I love it when you weave your magic on a tight deadline! You always over deliver, are uber professional and our shoots are always so much fun!
If you need professional brand or PR photography
done with personalised service, please contact Sally from Sweetshute.
- Dee Edwards
At a pivotal moment in the launch of my business, I met Sally.
(my name is not Harry). As her client, I received top notch service and product from her with piles of stamina during a difficult shoot, poise and professionalism. Her crown did not slip once.
As a new business owner, I received a lesson from her in the importance of confidence, collaboration and
- Fiona Shilton
I had always been camera shy, so was quite nervous before the
shoot. Sally made me feel so comfortable and before I knew it I was having so much fun! I love the photos and they came out so much better than I could have ever expected!
A huge thank you Sally – I would highly recommend you (and have
- Emma Hart
Sal personally I found you were very accommodating. I knew this was going to be relatively stressful for me, and I knew my energy a little off. I loved that you let me have the "things that are important to me" in the pics, and that is exactly what I was after. I could have found a stock shot anywhere, but those pics mean nothing to me.
Majority of the pics you took, all have an item with a special meaning to ME...... warms my heart. Thank you!
- Mel Xavier
So, you can get the most out of your time & investment with me. Below is an outline of the end-to-end process, so you know all of the steps and what to expect.
If you want to know more, please book a 15-min Discovery Call so I can take you through the experience in more detail.
- Each shoot is for an individual person. You can add more people in the 'add-on' section
- Shoot at your locations of choice - shop, office, kitchen, café, park, street etc - Adelaide & surrounds (various settings within those locations)
- All images recieve a basic edit are colour balanced & matched to create a cohesive look for your business brand
- Easy and stress-free process - a simple 5 question form; 20-30 min phone call prior to each shoot to talk props, story & style
- To make sure that your personality and business “vibe” shine through, we’ll chat story & photo content & props or products inclusion during pre-shoot call.
- Direction during shoot to make sure you look your best
- Images delivered via your own online viewing gallery, with extra photos available for purchase
(These sessions DO NOT include STYLED product photos, but CAN include lifestyle shots with products)
If you have a question that you want answered please send me an email. I’ll respond once I am back in the office and can give you my full attention.
Schedule a Discovery Phone Call with me by clicking this link, you'll then be able to see available times in my schedule and be able to book a time that suits you...easy peasy!
BTW - my number is 0404556113, so when you see it pop up on your phone, you'll know it's me.
Come hang with me on Insta - @sweetshutephotos
- Subscriptions are ongoing - for a minimum of 12 months
- Tentative date/time bookings made with me will be held for a maximum of 48 hrs. Pre-Payment of shoot will need to be made to secure the photo shoot booking.
- If payment is NOT finalised, the date/time will be available for others to book.
- A cancellation fee or rescheduling fee of $50 may be charged at my discretion.
- Travel - All travel costs to locations outside South Australia to be paid by client.
- Regional travel within SA - please contact me for a chat via Instagram DM, the contact form on this site
or call me on 0404556113